Sunday, November 7, 2010

November

Time is flying. Glen is in Haiti for two weeks with a team and then will stay a extra week to help and look for a car and a atv for us.

Last week we went to Nashville with our things for living in Haiti to be put on a oceangoing container. Our possessions will arrive in Haiti in 2 months. Hopefully the house that we will be living in will be ready by then. Glen will go down in January and I will follow after the our grandson Sawyer is born and the taxes are done.

Please Pray for me as I have been ill since Oct 26 and now have medication and am finally beginning to think that I will recover. Please pray for the strength to finish cleaning out the house and to find someone who will rent and take good care of our house for us.
God has been using this week that he has slowed me down to talk to me. He has so many good things to tell us when we have time to listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment