Sunday, May 16, 2010

We traveled to church in PAP by ourselves

We just came back from traveling to the English speaking church in PAP. That may not sound like much in the world of GPS but it is a big deal in a town that has not very many steet signs. It also is a town of alot of debri and alot of buildings that are down so we felt good about our trip. We even went to the grocery store and to lunch before coming home.
The pastor encouraged us to get on our knees and to pray for Haiti. He also reminded us that Jesus spent 40 days after the resurrection with his disciples. He reminded us that we need to spend time with God.

1 comment:

  1. What a HUGE step forward for you two! Its good to know there is an English speaking church in the area for you to attend. I know how exciting it must be to be able to understand the service completely!

    Glen, I was driving between my offices earlier and missed you terribly. I was reminded of the way you make dinner (at the Armadillo), and how amazing your grin is. I don't know what came over me, but I said a prayer for you. I miss you. How good it will be to see you in 27 days!

    ReplyDelete